- Prep Time
- Cook Time
Zucchini & Leek Quiche
- 1 puff pastry
- 1 leek shredded
- 2 medium zucchinis, grated
- 3 eggs
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1-3/4 cups Cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place the puff pastry in a pie pan. Be sure to line with foil or baking parchment to stop the sides from collapsing. Place into the oven to bake blind, about 5 minutes, or until it is golden brown.
- In a sauté pan, cook the leeks and zucchini in butter until they're soft.
- Once the pastry is golden brown, remove from oven and decrease the temperature to 375°F. Remove the lining from the pastry; add the cooked vegetables and Cheddar.
- Whisk together the eggs and milk, add salt and pepper to taste. Carefully pour the mixture into the pie pan over the vegetables and cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the quiche is set.
Black Creek® offers award-winning premium Cheddar cheeses that are recognized for their rich and creamy taste. Each of the brands’ offerings is carefully selected to ensure you receive a consistently delicious cheese that’s perfect for snacking.
For over a century, farm fresh milk from the heart of America’s Dairyland has been finely crafted into classic, naturally-aged cheeses under the watchful eyes of certified Wisconsin Master Cheesemakers. Black Creek® Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese is made using these same time-honored traditions and carefully aged for three years to build a full, richly sharp flavor and delightfully crumbly texture.
Black Creek® Cheddar cheeses are made using old-world craftsmanship by Gregg Palubicki, a certified Wisconsin Master Cheesemaker. The result? The finest in premium Wisconsin Cheddar cheese with a dedication to quality you can taste.